Whenever new clients hire a magician, they would want to see magician’s profile. In general, a professional magician’s profile should contain the following information, not necessarily in the same order as given below.
- Name: Your screen name (Performing name)
- Profession: Write specifically if you are comedy magician, street magician, corporate magician, mentalist, illusionist, motivational speaker etc
- Skills: Write if you perform close up magic or stand-up magic or stage magic. If you perform all kinds of magic write that as well.
- Experience: Your professional experience in magic. Don’t count those years when you were learning magic.
- Languages Known: Mention all local and international languages you speak
- Events: Write for what kinds of events your show is suitable. Corporate gatherings, social gatherings, trade shows, weddings, birthday parties etc
- Bio: Write the summary about your magic show explaining how it is better and different than your peers. Do write about entertainment and interaction your magic show provides.
- Career Highlights: Mention about awards and accolades you received in the field of magic.
- Clients: Write the list of prominent clients you served over the years
- Photos: Include high-quality photos of your magic shows. Do not forget to include the photos of any press releases and media coverage.
- Contact details: Email, Contact number, Website etc.
-Amit Kalantri (Magician and Mentalist)