Mentalist and Mentalism Show are most sought after entertainment options in the modern world. But there are very few mentalists who do a show which looks and feels miles better than their contemporaries. A great mentalism show takes courage and conviction to execute direct mind reading acts. An average mentalist will look for simple automatic methods to do a mentalism show. Average mentalists perform more mental magic and call it mentalism. Following is the list of do’s and don’t of a great mentalist.
- They use minimum props and accessories
- They don’t take an assistant to the show who will help them secretly
- They don’t use much electronics item or phone apps in their show.
- They use bold psychological tricks and techniques and not a sleight of hand
- They don’t use stooges or paid volunteers during the show
- They don’t edit their performance videos before putting it on social media platforms
- They perform more and talk less while presenting the act
- They don’t claim to have super natural powers to read minds
– Amit Kalantri (Mentalist & Magician)