If you have been wanting to learn and perform magic, card magic is the first and easy step towards your wish. There are so many mind blowing card tricks which are easy to perform. With some basic sleights you can perform jaw dropping card tricks for people. within a matter of few days. It don’t take knuckle-busting moves or hours of intense practice to perform impressive card magic. We advise you that you must learn following card moves.
1) Cull: To arrange the specific cards at the top or bottom of the deck in the action of spreading the deck into hands.
2) Double Lift: In this move magician appears to take a one card off the deck but in fact two card are lifted off.
3) Glide: A card sleight that lets the magician switch the deck’s bottom card for the card behind it.
4) Hindu Shuffle: Cards are moved in small blocks creating the effect of shuffling but retaining the bottom card
5) Classic Force: A spectator is forced to select a particular card in a genuine looking way
6) Pass: In a pass you shift the two half of the deck very fast. It can work as a control where you place a card in the middle and then you can pass it to the top without the spectators knowing about it.
7) Double Undercut: In this move cards are cut twice to transfer the center card to the bottom of the deck
– Amit Kalantri (Magician & Mentalist)