The art of magic is not just for an entertainment but it is to inspire people to be creative enough in their own lives. Even if you are not going to be a professional magician, you can still draw some difference making benefits from the art of magic.
- It helps to build and boost self-confidence
- It inspires curiosity, creativity and expands imagination
- It improves interpersonal skills like presentation skills, communication skills, public speaking skills
- It helps to develop fine and gross motor skills, improves coordination
- Increases critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Builds self-discipline
- You become the centre of attraction in social gatherings
- Changes your perspective of looking at things
- With magic, you can engage, entertain and pleasantly surprise the people.
- Magic can be a good source of income
– Amit Kalantri (Magician and Mentalist)