- Cardician : Performs only magic tricks which uses playing cards.
- Magician (Illusionist) : Performs all kinds of magic tricks which look like the skill of a hand and uses variety of magic props
- Mentalist : Performs wide range of tricks which look like the skill of a mind
- Escapologist : specializes in freeing himself from the confinement of things such as ropes, handcuffs, and chains.
- Clairvoyant : One with ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception
- Psychic Entertainer : One who is a clairvoyant but goes beyond to entertain by speaking to the souls and energies from other world.
- Mind reader : An entertainer who can supposedly find out what another person is thinking.
- Hypnotist : One who artificially induces trance state on people resembling sleep, heightened susceptibility to suggestion and control them within limits for entertainment.
- Bizzarist : One who is a magician but uses storytelling and word play to a much greater degree, and less emphasis is placed on the manual dexterity of the performer or the complexity of his equipment.
- Mnemonist : One with the ability to remember and recall unusually long lists of data, such as unfamiliar names, lists of numbers, entries in books
- Mathmagician : One who uses mathematics in order to perform otherwise seemingly impossible feats.
– Amit Kalantri (Magician and Mentalist)